To enter, follow these three steps:
1) Follow PenFed on Twitter.
2) Reply to PenFed’s giveaway tweet saying how you would spend the gift card.
3) Visit https://penfedsweepstakes.com/ and fill out the form in its entirety in order to enter to win.
We will randomly select four (4) winners, one (1) each week, to win a $100 Gift Card (6-month expiration).
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
1) Sweepstakes and How to Enter: Pentagon Federal Credit Union (“PenFed”) Gift Card Sweepstakes is an entry sweepstakes. To enter the sweepstakes, entrants must follow PenFed on Twitter, reply to PenFed’s giveaway tweet saying how they would spend the gift card, AND visit https://penfedsweepstakes.com/ and fill out the entry form in its entirety. A representative of PenFed Credit Union will choose four (4) total winners at random, one (1) winner per week (Weeks beginning: November 2nd, November 9th, November 16th, and November 23rd). The winner will be announced each Friday (November 6th, November 13th, November 20th, and November 27th) by 5 p.m. EST. A PenFed representative will email the entrant at the provided email address to notify him/her of his/her prize. . PenFed membership will not increase your chances of winning. Except for the listed prizes awarded to the winners of the sweepstakes, no other compensation in any manner will be paid to any entrant of the sweepstakes for the submission.
Alternatively, eligible entrants may enter the sweepstakes by visiting this webpage https://penfedsweepstakes.com/ and submitting his or her name and contact information by the Entry Deadline.
2) Eligibility to Win: To be eligible to enter to win, the entrant must be a citizen of the United States over the age of eighteen (18) and must follow the official rules. Employees of PenFed or any PenFed subsidiary or affiliated company, their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings) and individuals living in the households of the above, whether related or not, will not be eligible to enter or win. If there are less than four (4) qualifying entries within the time period the remainder of the prizes will not be awarded.
PenFed reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any entry which violates these Official Rules, or tampering with the entry process. An entry may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. Any comment or image that might appear obscene or does not comply by PenFed’s Twitter Posting Guidelines will be subject to removal.
3) Sweepstakes Timeframe: The sweepstakes will begin when Pentagon Federal Credit Union’s Gift Card Sweepstakes post goes LIVE on Twitter on November 2nd at 4:00 p.m. EST and will end on November 27th at 12:00 p.m. EST. To be eligible to win, all entries must be received prior to 12:00 p.m. EST on November 27th, 2020.
4) Estimated Odds of Winning/Total Prize Pool: Actual odds of winning the prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received within the drawing period.
5) Prize: There will be four (4) winners total, one (1) winner per week. Each winner will receive a $100 Gift Card (6-month expiration).
6) Winner selection: After the sweepstakes closes, entries will be reviewed for compliance with the sweepstakes official rules. All persons who entered into the sweepstakes will be placed in a random drawing to select the winner. In addition, any entries must include all the required information (first name, last name, and email address). Those entries that do not comply will be disqualified throughout the sweepstakes. The participants whose names are randomly drawn will be the winners. A representative of PenFed will choose four (4) total winners at random, one (1) winner each week(Weeks beginning: November 2nd, November 9th, November 16th, and November 23rd).The winners will be announced each Friday (November 6th, November 13th, November 20th, and November 27th) by 5:00 p.m. EST. A PenFed representative will email the entrant at the provided email address to notify him/her of his/her prize. PenFed reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry submitted that it feels is inappropriate, objectionable, and/or inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill it wishes to promote in the sweepstakes.
7) Winner Notification: Four (4) winners will be selected. The winners will be announced each Friday (November 6th, November 13th, November 20th, and November 27th) by 5:00 p.m. EST. Each winner will receive one $100 Gift Card (6-month expiration). If there are less than four (4) qualifying entries within the time period the remainder of the prizes will not be awarded.
8) Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of PenFed, which are final and binding. PenFed reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, PenFed reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s). Entrants release and hold PenFed harmless from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is void where prohibited by law. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Any and all disputes arising from this sweepstakes will be resolved individually without resorting to any form of class action lawsuit.
9) General Release: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants agree that all entries are submitted on a non-confidential non-proprietary basis and to allow PenFed to use the imagery and content from submissions in any and all advertising and future social media promotions, emails and other marketing communications except where prohibited by law.
10) Sponsor: PenFed Credit Union, 7940 Jones Branch Dr. McLean, Virginia 22120
Rules available upon request.